Thursday, May 16, 2013

Art

There is art in everything. From my friend the painter to my wife the gardner to a chef in a kitchen. Each can make something beautiful out of plane items. 

Are you an artist?  What can you do?

I always dreamed of being a writer and making my living writing novels making enough money to live off in the woods. They I got married (a good thing) and got a dog (also a good thing) and now I have 4 kids (a great thing). 

But I still long to be a writer. Every year I sign up for NaNoWriMo and at least start a new novel. Even got to the 50,000 word mark on 3 of the 6 years. And I write this blog although I don't write this blog more than I actually write it. 

But I am an artist. I do the Que as they say. Or BBQ. Or the master of smoke (sounds more like my college nickname). But that is what I do and I must say I am pretty darn good!

No comments: