Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Anonymous!!!

Are you Anonymous ??????


The question remains to be seen but the gist of the argument is this.  Is working together as one unknown face to try and accomplish change the right way to go about it or is the best way to voice and rally people to your cause with what you as an individual have to say?

I tend to wear my politics on my sleeve.  I lived and worked it for years so i really had no choice.  It paid the bills.  But even in that environment you had to conform in certain comments and your public discourse.  I must admit I threatened to fire people who held personal blogs and expressed non-party speak while being paid by the group collective.

That being said i am now doing this site under the face of Anonymous so as not to deter from what I do in my day to day employment and to not bring problems to my family.  I can free flow without the constant critical editing of my employers.

What do you do?  Are you Anonymous or do you live your life in the sunlight trying to change thing as an individual.  Both have their merits and their place in the world and in history.

I am by no means a hacker who can live without the constraints and controls put in place in the computer world to guide me along.  But in the political world I can do both.  I slip in and out of the sunlight depending on how best I can help who i want to help.  Sometimes publicly and sometimes behind the scenes.

No comments: